Services - Transfer
How to get to Blue Ocean Camp:
- To locate our establishment, click on the link https://goo.gl/maps/3AqbxzazQ7XZArte6 and you will find our location on the map.
- Blue Ocean Camp - Tasartico can be reached both from the northern and the southern part of the island.
- It is necessary to use the car to get there.
- From the north: you have to get to La Aldea de San Nicolás de Tolentino and from there take the trip towards Mogán by the GC-200 until you reach the GC-204 where you have to turn off towards the village of Tasartico.
- From the south: you must go to the town of Mogán and drive on the GC-200 towards the northeast until you reach the town of Tasartico.
- Once you get to the town of Tasartico and from there take the GC-204 and drive for 15 minutes until you reach our camp.
We offer transportation service from different collection points of the island.
- Airport: € 30 per person and journey, minimum 2 people.
- Puerto de Mogán: € 15 per person and journey, minimum 2 people.
- Cruce de Tasartico: € 5 per person and journey, minimum 2 people.
If you need a transfer service from another collection point, please send us an email.
It is advisable to request the service 48 hours in advance.
At the Blue Ocean Camp you will be able to enJOY:
BAR y RESTAURANT
POOL with sunbeds
differrent CHILL OUT areas
DOME XXL (Yoga, meditation, events, etc)
designated SPORTS area
Games, table football, billiards, boules
Observe plenty of STARS
or simply DISCONNECT